- Sidhoumi D.
- Braha S.
- Bouaziz N.
- Brunelin J.
- Benadhira R.
- Januel D.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Brain Stimulation: Basic, Translational, and Clinical Research in Neuromodulation
- Temporal dynamics of visual and auditory hallucinations in psychosis.Schizophr Res. 2012; 140: 77-82
- Temporoparietal transcranial magnetic stimulation for auditory hallucinations: safety, efficacy and moderators in a fifty patient sample.Biol Psychiatry. 2005; 58: 97-104
- Meta-analysis of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation in the treatment of auditory verbal hallucinations: update and effects after one month.Schizophr Res. 2012; 142: 40-45
- Theta burst stimulation of the human motor cortex.Neuron. 2005; 45: 201-206
- Relief from chronic intractable auditory hallucinations after long-term bilateral theta burst stimulation.Am J Psychiatry. 2010 Nov; 167: 1410
- Evaluation of the therapeutic effect of theta burst stimulation on drug-resistant auditory hallucinations in a schizophrenic patient and its impact on cognitive function and neuronal excitability: a case study.Clin Neurophysiol. 2010; 121: 802
- Safety and efficacy of continuous theta burst stimulation at 30 Hz in a patient with chronic auditory hallucinations: a case study in a private practice setting.Brain Stimul. 2013; 6: 707-708
- Theta burst transcranial magnetic stimulation for the treatment of auditory verbal hallucinations: results of a randomized controlled study.Psychiatry Res. 2013; 209: 114-117
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation of Wernicke's and Right homologous sites to curtail “voices”: a randomized trial.Biol Psychiatry. 2013; 73: 1008-1014
- Scales to measure dimensions of hallucinations and delusions: the psychotic symptom rating scales (PSYRATS).Psychol Med. 1999; 29: 879-889
Financial disclosures: Dr. Plewnia received funding not related to this research from the German Research Council (DFG; 525 PL1-1) and speaker's honoraria by inomed Medizintechnik GmbH, Emmendingen, Germany and Dr. Willmar Schwabe GmbH & Co. KG, Ettlingen, Germany. Dr. Zwissler is supported by a research grant from the University Hospital Tübingen (fortüne research grant 2086-1-0). Dr. Fallgatter received funding not related to this research from the German Research Council (DFG, FA 361/21-1, FA 361/22-1, SFB-TRR 58, KFO-125-1/2, GSC 1028), the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF, Panic Net Subproject C4; EUROSTARS E!7675 PONS) and sponsoring for an Investigator Initiated Trial by Astra Zeneca. Dr. Klingberg received public grants not related to this research from the German Ministry of Education and Research (grant no. 01GV0618) and from the German Research Foundation (grant no. KL1179/3-1, KL1179/2-1). B. Wasserka reported no biomedical financial interests or potential conflicts of interest.