Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Brain Stimulation: Basic, Translational, and Clinical Research in Neuromodulation
- How effective and cognitive and behavioral treatments for obsessive-compulsive disorder? A clinical significance analysis.Behav Res Ther. 2005; 43: 1543-1558
- Treatment of severe, treatment refractory obsessive compulsive disorder: a study of inpatient and community treatment.CNS Spectr. 2008; 13: 1056-1065
- Induction of self-awareness in dreams through frontal low current stimulation of gamma activity.Nat Neurosci. 2014; 17: 810-812
- Lucid dreaming: a state of consciousness with features of both waking and non-lucid dreaming.Sleep. 2009; 32: 1191-1200
- Neurobiological model of obsessive–compulsive disorder: evidence from recent neuropsychological and neuroimaging findings.Psychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2014; 68: 587-605
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) improves symptoms and reduces clinical illness in patients suffering from OCD–Results from a single-blind, randomized clinical trial with sham cross-over condition.J Psychiatr Res. 2015; 68: 238-244
- Successful application of add-on transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) for treatment of SSRI resistant OCD.Brain Stimul. 2015; 8: 655-657
- Efficacy of cathodal transcranial direct current stimulation over the left orbitofrontal cortex in a patient with treatment-resistant obsessive-compulsive disorder.J ECT. 2015; 31: 271-272
- Polarity-dependent effects of transcranial direct current stimulation in obsessive-compulsive disorder.Neurocase. 2016; 22: 60-64
- Transcranial direct current stimulation in treatment-resistant obsessive-compulsive disorder: an open-label pilot study.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 65: 153-157