Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Brain Stimulation: Basic, Translational, and Clinical Research in Neuromodulation
- When depression complicates childbearing: guidelines for screening and treatment during antenatal and postpartum obstetric care.Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2009; 36 (ix-x): 771-788
- Selected pregnancy and delivery outcomes after exposure to antidepressant medication: a systematic review and meta-analysis.JAMA Psychiatry. 2013; 70: 436-443
- A randomized, double-blind clinical trial on the efficacy of cortical direct current stimulation for the treatment of major depression.Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. 2008; 11: 249-254
- Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) for treatment of major depression during pregnancy: study protocol for a pilot randomized controlled trial.Trials. 2014; 15: 366
- A systematic review on reporting and assessment of adverse effects associated with transcranial direct current stimulation.Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. 2011; 14: 1133-1145
- The escitalopram versus electric current therapy for treating depression clinical study (ELECT-TDCS): rationale and study design of a non-inferiority, triple-arm, placebo-controlled clinical trial.Sao Paulo Med J. 2015; 133: 252-263
- Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) for auditory verbal hallucinations in schizophrenia during pregnancy: a case report.Brain Stimul. 2015; 8: 163-164
- Treatment of depression with transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS): a review.Exp Neurol. 2009; 219: 14-19
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) for pain relief in labour.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2009; (CD007214)
- Safety aspects of transcranial direct current stimulation concerning healthy subjects and patients.Brain Res Bull. 2007; 72: 208-214
Ms. Ref. No.: BRS-D-16-00090-R1 (Revised Submission)