Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Brain Stimulation: Basic, Translational, and Clinical Research in Neuromodulation
- Overdose Death Rates.2015
- New pharmacological treatment strategies for relapse prevention.Curr Top Behav Neurosci. 2013; 13: 583-609
- Amelioration of binge eating by nucleus accumbens shell deep brain stimulation in mice involves D2 receptor modulation.J Neurosci. 2013; 33: 7122-7129
- Addiction therapy. Refining deep brain stimulation to emulate optogenetic treatment of synaptic pathology.Science. 2015; 347: 659-664
- Deep brain stimulation compared with methadone maintenance for the treatment of heroin dependence: a threshold and cost-effectiveness analysis.Addiction. 2012; 107: 624-634
- Deep brain stimulation of the nucleus accumbens and its usefulness in severe opioid addiction.Mol Psychiatry. 2014; 19: 145-146
- Is deep brain stimulation a treatment option for addiction?.Addiction. 2015; 110: 547-548
- Evidence-based ethics for neurology and psychiatry research.NeuroRx. 2004; 1: 372-377
- Ethics in the clinical application of neural implants.Camb Q Healthc Ethics. 2007; 16: 317-321
- Comparing the reliability of responses to telephone-administered versus self-administered Web-based surveys in a case-control study of adult malignant brain cancer.Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2008; 17: 2639-2646
Portions of this work were presented in poster format at the American Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery by Dr. Difrancesco, 2012.