Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Brain Stimulation: Basic, Translational, and Clinical Research in Neuromodulation
- Physiological processes non-linearly affect electrophysiological recordings during transcranial electric stimulation.Neuroimage. 2016; 140: 99-109
- Low-field magnetic stimulation in bipolar depression using an MRI-based stimulator.Am J Psychiatry. 2004; 161: 93-98
- Rapid mood-elevating effects of low field magnetic stimulation in depression.Biol Psychiatry. 2014; 76: 186-193
- Calcium imaging reveals glial involvement in transcranial direct current stimulation-induced plasticity in mouse brain.Nat Commun. 2016; 7: 11100
- Endogenous electric fields may guide neocortical network activity.Neuron. 2010; 67: 129-143
- The effect of spatially inhomogenous extracellular electric fields on neurons.J Neurosci. 2010; 30: 1925-1936
- Sensitivity of neurons to weak electric fields.J Neurosci. 2003; 23: 7255-7261
- EEGLAB: an open source toolbox for analysis of single-trial EEG dynamics including independent component analysis.J Neurosci Methods. 2004; 134: 9-21