- Shalev A.
- Liberzon I.
- Marmar C.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Brain Stimulation: Basic, Translational, and Clinical Research in Neuromodulation
- Post-Traumatic stress disorder.N Engl J Med. 2017; 376: 2459-2469
- Meta-analysis of the efficacy of treatments for posttraumatic stress disorder.J Clin Psychiatry. 2013; 74: e541-e550
- Efficacy and safety of transcranial magnetic stimulation in the acute treatment of major depression: a multisite randomized controlled trial.Biol Psychiatry. 2007; 62: 1208-1216
- Daily left prefrontal transcranial magnetic stimulation therapy for major depressive disorder: a sham-controlled randomized trial.Arch Gen Psychiatr. 2010; 67: 507-516
- One hertz versus ten hertz repetitive TMS treatment of PTSD: a randomized clinical trial.Psychiatr Res. 2019; 273: 153-162
- Repetitive TMS to augment cognitive processing therapy in combat veterans of recent conflicts with PTSD: a randomized clinical trial.J Affect Disord. 2018; 229: 506-514
- 5 Hz Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation for posttraumatic stress disorder comorbid with major depressive disorder.J Affect Disord. 2018; 235: 414-420
- Network mechanisms of clinical response to transcranial magnetic stimulation in posttraumatic stress disorder and major depressive disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 83: 263-272
- Neuromodulatory treatments for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).Prog Neuro-Psychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 92: 148-160
- Efficacy and safety of low-field synchronized transcranial magnetic stimulation (sTMS) for treatment for major depression.Brain Stimul. 2015; 8: 787-794
- Predictors of response to synchronized transcranial magnetic stimulation for major depressive disorder.Depress Anxiety. 2019; 36: 278-285
- The PTSD checklist for DSM-5 (PCL-5).2013 (scale available from: the National Center for PTSD at)
- An evaluation of the Quick inventory of depressive symptomatology and the Hamilton rating scale for depression: a sequenced treatment alternatives to relieve depression trial report.Biol Psychiatry. 2006; 59: 493-501
- Size of treatment effects and their importance to clinical research and practice.Biol Psychiatry. 2006; 59: 990-996
- Review of the effectiveness of transcranial magnetic stimulation for post-traumatic stress disorder.Brain Stimul. 2014; 7: 151-157
- Theta burst stimulation for posttraumatic stress disorder.Am J Psychiatry. 2019; https://doi.org/10.1176/appi.ajp.2019.18101160