Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Brain Stimulation: Basic, Translational, and Clinical Research in Neuromodulation
- Targeted neurotechnology restores walking in humans with spinal cord injury.Nature. 2018; 563: 65-71
- Engaging cervical spinal cord networks to reenable volitional control of hand function in tetraplegic patients.Neurorehabilitation Neural Repair. 2016; 30: 951-962
- Motor recovery after activity-based training with spinal cord epidural stimulation in a chronic motor complete paraplegic.Sci Rep. 2017; 7: 13476
- Locked-in syndrome: a review of 139 cases.Stroke. 1986; 17: 758-764
- Transformation of nonfunctional spinal circuits into functional states after the loss of brain input.Nat Neurosci. 2009; 12: 1333-1342
- Restoring voluntary control of locomotion after paralyzing spinal cord injury.Science. 2012; 336: 1182-1185
- Step training reinforces specific spinal locomotor circuitry in adult spinal rats.J Neurosci. 2008; 28: 7370-7375
- Enabling task-specific volitional motor functions via spinal cord neuromodulation in a human with paraplegia.Mayo Clin Proc. 2017; 92: 544-554
- Update on mechanism and therapeutic implications of spinal cord stimulation and cerebral hemodynamics: a narrative review.Acta Neurochir Suppl. 2017; 124: 27-36